Young Love
Today was a BUSY day, and before it was all said and done I had a session with two wonderful people I think are just an adorable couple. Sorry Joe if that sounds corny! ;o) Megan and Joseph are going to be married next year. Today they had a session for just the two of them. And we had a good time. And as much as Joe hates to have his picture taken I think he realized it wasn't quite so bad by the time we were done. I hope you guys had as much (or more!) fun than I did.
Here's just a couple from your session that I liked. It was PERFECT weather and ideal lighting at our special little hiding place! We got so many good shots I can't wait for you to see them all. And the second one here, just seems so perfect to me. Have you ever felt like you were on the outside looking in at something you weren't supposed to be looking at?! Or did you ever just want to run away with that one special person, hide out, take a long walk, tell each other all your secret dreams and desires and just knew that you were so in love that nothing could be better on the entire planet? Somehow that's how Joe and Megan make me feel looking at this photo. So happy, so in love and so right for one another. And I literally was....peaking in! ;o) (lots of trees in our hiding spot!) LOL
0 comments:
Post a Comment