More Family Previews!

Okay, yes, Stacey is one of my best friends and she gets to enjoy the 'perks' that sometimes go along with having a photographer as a best friend. That means family portraits at her favorite landmark. Do people have favorite landmarks? Anyway, she has wanted family portraits next to the cross ever since she saw some that I did last year. There are LOTS to choose from but I liked this one for a preview. The weather and sun wasn't 'ideal' but I'm happy with them just the same. Hope you like it too Stace............I feel Christmas cards comin' on! :o) Don't forget to tell all your friends and family where they can get family portraits done! (*wink*wink*)
2 comments:
OMG what a beautiful family!!! Where did you find this family anyway. They need to be models or something!!!
mmm....let me guess who the previous comment was!!!
This is awesome!! Good looking family too:o)
Post a Comment