Saturday, October 28, 2006

I learned something today...

that I didn't know some of the kids at the high school as well as I thought I did! ;o)

Evan came for his senior session today--the weather was great for a change--and we took some indoor shots as well. What I didn't know was how much Evan was into golf! I need to get out more. Evan and his mother told me how well he does. I guess I never really thought about a football player liking golf. Hmmmm....you learn something new everyday. Evan has one of those smiles that grabs your attention and he seems like he's a lot of fun when he cuts loose!

Thanks Evan for choosing Look at Me (and satisfying your mother's need for senior pics!). Hope you like your preview!

0 comments:

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •