Friday, October 27, 2006

Amanda's Preview...

Amanda came today to start her Senior Session. The weather didn't quite cooperate so we were unable to do Amanda's outdoor portion of her session, but I think we got some great stuff indoors!

Amanda has a constant smile and I think she's just beautiful! She has the most amazing eyes and her hair color just makes her pop! :o) I wish I looked that good with DARK hair! She looks so sweet and innocent....but I know there's an onery side in there! ;o) After all, I know some of her friends! LOL :o)

Thanks Amanda for starting my day off right, I look forward to finishing your session soon! Here's your preview, I hope you like them! I was playing with black and white again and had to share more than one!

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:30 PM  

Renea you made me cry when I seen my babies pictures! They are beautiful! I cant wait to see the rest!

Anonymous 3:47 PM  

WOW! Where did she come from!!!!!!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •