Saturday, July 08, 2006

New Website Launched!

My new website has launched and everything seems to be working great! No more wandering around in cyberspace looking for your session proofs. Everything is conveniently located at www.lookatmepics.com

Once you have a photo session all you simply do is click on the proofing tab, enter the password provided to you and your slideshow begins! You are able to see all of your proofs, browse the site for pricing information and check out the specials and boutique items all in one stop.

I hope you enjoy the new site as much as I enjoyed designing it for you. When you're ready to schedule your portrait session with Look at Me just mention that you've visited my website and I'll give you $5.00 off your session fee. Just for surfing the web you save $5.00! What could be easier?!


A recent cutie from the studio. This little charmer comes to visit me every month, and every month she grows more and more beautiful and her personality is really beginning to shine through! Look at that beautiful little face....this is why I love what I do.

1 comments:

Anonymous 1:04 AM  

Your new site is awesome girl! You did such a fabulous job!

Followers

• Contact the Studio •

660.635.0542
1309 E 9th Street
Trenton, MO 64683

• Visitors •